COVID-19 Hotline: 1-844-442-2681
Although the Georgia General Assembly is in recess, the Georgia Legislative Black Caucus never stops serving its constituents. This page will provide up-to-date information about the COVID-19 crisis and what the state is doing to address it.
We as a Caucus and legislative body will continue to monitor the situation and make you aware if anything new unfolds.
Please also refer to the below resources for the most up-to-date information on covid-19:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The World Health Organization
- The Georgia Department of Public Health
Other services available include:
As more resources become available, we will post them on our website. If you are aware of any resources or services that should be shared, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Click the following links for complete detail of resource.
- Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Emergency Financial Assistance/Employment - ulgatl.org
- Additional Assistance Resources
- United Way 2-1-1 - Find information and referral service providing information on community resources best suited to meet your needs - unitedwayatlanta.org
- Find food assistance, help to pay bills, and other free or reduced-cost programs, including new programs for the COVID-19 pandemic - findhelp.org